Bereavement Doula Services
I'm sending so much love to you. After losing a baby, I know. I know how much it hurts, I know it causes physical pain, not just emotional. I know the choices and decisions that have to be made and how hard it is to try and make the right choice for you and your baby. If you had a miscarriage, stillbirth, experienced infant death (SIDS) or suffered an unfavorable outcome with an ultrasound, I am here. If you are still pregnant and found out that your sweet baby died and need extra support at the hospital during the birth I can be there.
I can help you
- Navigate Hospital policy and procedure regarding what they do.
- Help you process all the information they give you so that your able to make an informed decision.
- Call funeral homes, therapists and other professionals for information and pricing to set up a care plan for you and the next steps pertaining what to do for your sweet baby.
- Support you emotionally and hold space for the terribly traumatic event you have to endure or did endure.
- Find photographer if you want photos of you and your baby. NILMDTS has photographers that do this sort of thing for free at some hospitals.
- Help you get ready to go home and endure all the emotions you will likely go through.
- Come up with a support plan including finding a therapist, parent support groups, connect you with professionals that can help, help with the inevitable process of stopping lactation or help perfect pumping if you decide to pump and support moms in need to honor your baby.
- Connect you to resources and people who can help.